We serve clients in a broad range of industries, including the gas industry, the construction trade, natural stone suppliers, disposal and waste management, lumber and hardwood distributors, cabinet and finished wood products, as well as car wash and lube services. We serve and provide commodities to local area residents as well as regional and national businesses.
Each member of the Diaz team is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity in delivering unprecedented value and products to our customers. We offer a friendly work environment, great benefits and opportunities for professional development at every level. Our employees are eligible for competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, 401(k), and medical insurance for health, vision, prescription and dental.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Diaz Stone and Pallet, Inc. and Diaz Disposal, LLC. – Class A or B CDL Drivers
• Requires a minimum of two years driving experience.
• Candidates must have a clean driving record, good work ethic and be versatile.
• Range of physical activities includes: walking, standing, bending, pushing, lifting, climbing and pulling.
• This is all local deliveries, so you will be home every night.
Diaz Manufacturing, LLC – General Laborer
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
• Ability to read a tape measure a plus.
• Range of physical activities includes: walking, standing, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Able to continuously lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
• Manual dexterity required for handling lumber and operating machinery.
Diaz Companies will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex or national origin. We will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and the employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, or national origin.
Please submit the appropriate application, along with your resume and other relevant qualifications here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.